Renault Financial Services may during the course of your use of the Renault Financial Services website electronically collect store and use your personal information including your gender, country of residence, non-personal browsing habits and click patterns, e-mail address, IP address and ID number. This will be for internal use only.
Renault Financial Services will do all that is commercially reasonable to protect such personal information from unauthorised use or disclosure. You hereby agree that you have the choice as to whether to provide any personal information on this website, noting however, that withholding certain details may limit the ability of Renault Financial Services to offer its services to you.
Security measures – Data Protection
The security, accuracy and integrity of the data on the Renault Financial Services website (“Website Data”) is of material importance to Renault Financial Services. Renault Financial Services accordingly reserves the right to conduct whatever verification of your identity and details it deems appropriate prior to Registration Confirmation, and to use whatever technological and other measures it deems necessary to detect and prevent unauthorised access or attempts to gain unauthorised access to the Website Data or to restricted pages of the Renault Financial Services website. You hereby agree to allow Renault Financial Services to take all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of the Website Data and related back-office applications and agree to comply at your cost with all reasonable security measures which Renault Financial Services may notify you with from time to time regarding access to the Website Data.
Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to the Renault Financial Services website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this site or to any Website Data shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that Renault Financial Services or any of its customers suffers any damage or loss.
Google Analytics, Display Advertising and Remarketing
- The Google Analytics features implemented on the Renault Financial Services website is based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- Renault Financial Services will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e. opt-in) consent to, that merger is given.
- Renault Financial Services also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. This means that third-party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites across the Internet.
- Renault Financial Services and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
- Remarketing is used to exclusively market Renault Financial Services products to prospective clients that have either showed a declared interest in Liquid Capital’s service offering or may have interests related to the services.
- Our ads will appear to targeted users when visiting participating display sites available to us with third party vendors such as Google.
- Cookies are used to identify an IP address and remarket relevant advertising material to interested parties.
- Opting out of this program with Google is possible at the Ads Preferences Manager