Renault Financial Services is a product of WesBank that offers vehicle finance solutions to any Renault customer through customised, flexible and competitive finance deals.
Finance applications are done at the dealership together with the dealerships *F&I. You also have the option to do your own finance application online. Click the link above to start.
What is an Instalment Agreement?
An instalment agreement lets you buy a vehicle and pay for it monthly, over a set period of time (e.g. 60 months) at a fixed or variable interest rate. After you’ve made the final payment, you will be the proud owner of your car. This payment plan lets you choose a vehicle that suits your lifestyle and fits your monthly budget.
How will Renault Financial Services benefit you?
- Competitive interest rates
- Tailored finance deals to meet your needs
- Vehicle finance expertise to help you understand all the details of the finance agreement
- Vehicle finance expertise to deal with both individual and fleet deals
A division of FirstRand Bank Ltd. An Authorised Financial Services and Registered Credit Provider. NCRCP20.
** Please read your Finance agreement and accompanying documents for a full list of the inclusions, limitations, terms and conditions that apply to your vehicle finance agreement with the respective finance institution.
* F&I is a term used to describe the finance and insurance officer at a dealership. These professionals are certified and trained to offer you advise on purchasing a vehicle, extra added value products and insurance. They are there to answer any questions you may have and assist you during a vehicle purchase.