What is a Renault Warranty?
A Renault Warranty comes standard with every new vehicle. It can be transferred to the next owner until the specified year or mileage has been reached.
How will this Warranty benefit you?
- Takes care of unexpected mechanical malfunctions
- Takes care of unexpected electrical failures
- Qualified Renault technicians take care of your vehicle
- Genuine Renault parts
How do you use this product?
- The administrator of this policy, CMC & M-Sure – will assist you every step of the way.
- If you become aware of a mechanical breakdown or electrical failure, you need to report it to M-Sure within 7 days.
- Submit a claim to M-sure by: Calling – 0860 329 729; Emailing – firstname.lastname@example.org; or Visiting: https://www.m-sure.co.za.
- Once your claim is approved, you will be required to take your car to an approved repairer within 7 days of getting approval.
- In order to submit a claim easily you will need; Your name and contact details; Your policy number and You car’s current kilometre reading.
* Please read your Renault Warranty booklet for a full list of the inclusions, limitations, terms and conditions that apply.