Renault Financial Services is a product of WesBank that offers vehicle finance solutions to any Renault customer through customised, flexible and competitive finance deals.
Finance applications are done at the dealership together with the dealerships *F&I. You also have the option to do your own finance application online. Click the link above to start.
What is a Balloon payment option?
A balloon payment option lets you buy a vehicle and pay for it monthly, over a set period of time (e.g. 60 months) at a fixed or variable interest rate. This payment plan makes lower monthly instalments possible, but requires a balloon payment at the end of the payment term. The balloon payment amount is determined by the vehicle’s age and the period over which the payment is scheduled. This payment plan makes the vehicle more affordable and, at the end of the term, allows you to refinance the balloon payment, trade-in or sell your vehicle privately, or settle the balloon payment.
How will Renault Financial Services benefit you?
- Competitive interest rates
- Tailored finance deals to meet your needs
- Vehicle finance expertise to help you understand all the details of the finance agreement
- Vehicle finance expertise to deal with both individual and fleet deals
A division of FirstRand Bank Ltd. An Authorised Financial Services and Registered Credit Provider. NCRCP20.
** Please read your Finance agreement and accompanying documents for a full list of the inclusions, limitations, terms and conditions that apply to your vehicle finance agreement with the respective finance institution.
* F&I is a term used to describe the finance and insurance officer at a dealership. These professionals are certified and trained to offer you advise on purchasing a vehicle, extra added value products and insurance. They are there to answer any questions you may have and assist you during a vehicle purchase.