What is Tyre and Rim Insurance?
Tyre and Rim Insurance makes provision for damage to your vehicle’s tyres and rims as a result of punctures, blowouts or damage suffered from road hazards, such as roadside kerbs, potholes and road debris. Tyre and Rim will pay for the repair or replacement of your tyres or rims in these cases, up to the maximum amount stated in the policy booklet.
This policy can be purchased at your Renault dealership of choice. Discuss this Tyre & Rim Product with your dealership sales or *F&I advisor.
How will Tyre and Rim benefit you?*
- No unexpected repair costs
- Road hazard damage repair
- Pothole damage repair
How do you use this product?
- When you become aware of damage – call our LiquidCapital Claims office on 0861 746 897.
- Once your claim is approved – you will be required to take your car to an approved repairer within 7 days of getting approval.
- In order to submit a claim easily you will need – Your name and contact details; Your policy number; Your VIN number; and Your car’s current kilometre reading.
- Please report all claims – within 30 days of it taking place.
* Download the guide for a quick summary on this product. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. Benefits correct at time of publication. E&OE.
*F&I is a term used to describe the finance and insurance officer at a dealership. These professionals are certified and trained to offer you advise on purchasing a vehicle, extra added value products and insurance. They are there to answer any questions you may have and assist you during a vehicle purchase.
The Tyre & Rim product is administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (Company reg. no. 2001/012511/07) (FSP 6210) and underwritten by Centriq Insurance Company Limited (Company reg. no 1998/007558/06, FSP 3417) a licensed non-life insurer. All companies are Authorised Financial Services Providers. Terms and conditions apply. Visit our website liquidcapital.co.za for terms and conditions, limitations and exclusions.