What is a Maintenance Plan?
Our Maintenance Plan provides for everything that is included in a Service Plan, plus the replacement or repair of specific wear-and-tear parts, when necessary. All maintenance repairs must be performed by a Renault approved repair facility, over a specific period of time or specific distance travelled – whichever happens first. To ensure your plan stays intact, service your vehicle as per Renault’s guidelines.
This plan is only available through a once-off purchase option and can be purchased at your dealership of choice or through our national call centre. Fill in the form below and we’ll call you back to discuss your options.
How will this Maintenance Plan benefit you?
- Includes all manufacturer-required services and parts
- Qualified Renault technicians take care of scheduled services
- Genuine Renault parts
Which parts are provided for?*
Replaced according to Renault guidelines
Excl. xenon and sealed units.
Includes fuel pump.
Steering rack, column and pump.
Compressor only, re-gassing only on replacement.
Service Plan Elements
How do you use this product?
- Check your service intervals – stick to your car’s manufacturer service schedule.
- Make a booking – at your dealer of choice.
- Say you have a Renault Financial Services Service Plan.
- Authorisation go-ahead – the dealer with call the authorisation centre on your behalf.
- Collect and confirm – Collect and inspect your invoice and car.
Only vehicles younger than 4 years that have done less than 80 000 km qualify.
* The above list is for illustration purposes only. Only key components shown above. Download the guide for a quick summary on this product. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. List correct at time of publication. E&OE.
All products are powered and administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (Company reg. no. 2001/012511/07) (FSP 6210). As with all our products terms and conditions apply. Service and Maintenance Plans are not financial products as defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Service Act, 2002.